Derek regularly speaks to employers and job seekers on topics such as Employer Branding that Attracts Talent, Cultures that Retain Talent, Digital Recruitment, HR Automation through AI, Leadership in the Workplace and Career Advice for jobseekers.
Derek has been a speaker at a debate moderated by BBC World News and spoke at various conferences including MaGIC, MDeC, and MIA. Now, Derek wants to build the future of work to help jobseekers all find a job they’ll love.
Latest Speaking Engagements
- The Star: Working Out A Balanced Life, July 2020 See More
- BFM: 7 Job Search Rules You Should Break, July 2020 See More
- BFM: Would You Continue Working From Home, July 2020 See More
- DiGi: DiGizen Day, September 2019
- BFM: Show Candidates The Money, August 2019 See More
- The Edge Malaysia: Attracting Talents from Gen Y and Z, June 2019 See More
- AIA Elite Academy: Entrepreneur Journey, April 2019
- CPA Australia Profession Session: How To Fast-track Your Career After University? April 2019
- BFM: Making Graduates Marketable See More
- Sin Chew Daily: Industrial Revolution 4.0: Are Fresh Graduates and AI competing with Each Other? March 2019 See More
- BFM: Work Culture Asia, 2018 See More
- Vulcan Post: Job Hunting & Ace-ing Interviews, 2017 See More
If you’re interested to invite Derek as a speaker, please email Nirvana at firstname.lastname@example.org